UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Poll - Should AOE be true AOE?

Should Area of Affect spells truly be Area of Affect and hit anyone in their path?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
AOE = Area of Affect

Area of Affect spells are things like Meteor Swarm, Chain Lightning and Earthquake (etc..).

These originally damaged anyone in their path, here on Hybrid they do 'selective' damage, meaning they damage only the people you'd typically want them to damage (enemies, criminals etc..).

So... vote up!

BRN RDY

Page
AOE = Area of Affect

Area of Affect spells are things like Meteor Swarm, Chain Lightning and Earthquake (etc..).

These originally damaged anyone in their path, here on Hybrid they do 'selective' damage, meaning they damage only the people you'd typically want them to damage (enemies, criminals etc..).

So... vote up!
should attack anyjuan

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
its unfair if blues roll up to reds and throw down blade spirits. Blues can eq and ms freely around other blues and fight reds with impunity. I have always felt this was an unfair advantage. AOE should hit ALL!

if u think about it..... Being red isnt supposed to make the game easier or even equal. Your taking the path of EVIL meaning the game will be harder for EVIL players. things should change for the worst when becoming a pk. What do red players have as a disadvantage? i mean being attackable at all times? thats bout it and reds LIKE to be attacked lol

Valentino

Sorceror
if u think about it..... Being red isnt supposed to make the game easier or even equal. Your taking the path of EVIL meaning the game will be harder for EVIL players. things should change for the worst when becoming a pk. What do red players have as a disadvantage? i mean being attackable at all times? thats bout it and reds LIKE to be attacked lol

Definitely agree with this, being red has almost no downside now.

I agree whole heartedly with this. Reds are cry babies on this server. At least the ones that post on the forum, at any rate.