UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Player Looking For Guild

Hello Demise!

Just joined the server and I'm looking for a friendly PvM guild that possible does some PvP as well and has at least some European players in it as im from the UK and will be playing after work hours. I used to play OSI on Europa server a long time a go (UO:R till Mondains Legacy) and did a lot of PvM and PvP (factions and being an anit-PK) till AoS was released with the new magic equipment then i focused more on RP-PvP as they had a huge community with a no magic equipment rule which made PvP more appealing to me as i found PvP in factions came down to having the top gear rather than skill and i could never afford to get all of that :)

Will be making a few characters for various things so would like to join a guild that covers a bit and wouldn't mind helping me out with training my chars up, LRC suits and whatnot.

Look forward to hearing and playing with ya!