UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"new" housing

AWSync

Wanderer
"new" housing

so just found this shard, I put all my time into uo before there was customizable housing. Can anyone give me a like to bring me up to speed with that? I don't know really what is going on, what the deal with plots are, how to build on a plot. A solid explination would be great but moreso I am looking for a link or something to enlighten me about the new housing systems.

thx

Jayooo

Wanderer
Re: "new" housing

yeah this shit baffles me

i liked the regular houses better

fuck all this fancy shit that pops on-screen

SirMixPix

Wanderer

only thing nice about custom houses is that they can often allow a house to be placed in a spot where a normal "old" style house might not utilize all the space. I.E. elongated spots, etc. i personally hate having to spend something like 13k everytime I wanna add or change 1 or two minor details on my custom house though, like when I had to fix the door bug thingy myself, and accidently forgot to fix the second pair of doors as well, putting me out a small chunk of change.

AWSync

Wanderer

thanks a lot for those two links. they helped a lot. I just have one other question now, I seem to have gathered that it costs money to build onto the plot(which makes sense) so my question is could you give me a ballpark figure to build on a plot, like just to put walls and a roof on a 7x7 how much would that cost or to like build a elaborate 3 story huge one how much would that be?

thanks~

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

For an 18x18 it costs 200k to place a plot. and it will probably run you 1.5-2 mil on top of that to make an elaborate custom house.