UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New here looking for some help

Zendrick

Wanderer
Hey, I am a long time Ultima player, just found this shard today on Reddit, i like to play RP and got all the way through character creation, but I seem to have started with a BUNCH of random skills that i am no interested in, is there a new character training grounds or something where i can get my bearings? also is there a list of player commands, i looked around but did not really find any. looking to reset my character's skills and maybe start with a few like 50/30/30, skills of my choice?

Hopefully you guys can help, and I'll see some of you inside!

Thanks
Alexander Dravik

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
When you create a character if you select the Advanced icon in the "Choose a Trade for your Character" screen you are then able to select the skills you wish to have. I would suggest creating a new character in that account or setting the skill arrows down on the skills that you do not wish to have, the arrows up on the skill you wish to train first and lock all other skills.

There is an entrance to the new player dungeon in Britain where your character spawns(next to the inn).

To see a list of commands you can use simply type [helpinfo while in game.

Welcome to Hybrid! :)

Zendrick

Wanderer
Hey thanks! So [ is the command prompt, all other shards I've played on used . As the prompt such as .hunger to see if you needed to eat. Also they all had class systems which dictated the skils a character could learn . For RP purposes it makes more sense that not everyone knows magic.

Zendrick

Wanderer
I would appreciate that very much, I am unsure of guides such as what weapons to use to maximize skill gains at what level.