UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(New) Guild

Snowman87

Wanderer
(New) Guild

Ipy had a guild that was staff supported to a certain extent and made for new people coming into the shard so i think there should be something of sort like that in vesper like it was in ipy..?

Wanev

Wanderer
MindScream0199 said:
Ipy had a guild that was staff supported to a certain extent and made for new people coming into the shard so i think there should be something of sort like that in vesper like it was in ipy..?
I don't think that required, it would be taxing on the staff, they're already busy enough in my opinion, with the easy skill gain and all, such things should be left to players alone, as players alone can handle this. If someone is going to set up such a guild I'm willing to lend a helping hand...

Re: (New) Guild

I'm sure there was a "new" type guild around at one point, it was entirely player ran.

Maybe I'll start something up tonight.

Watabou

Knight
Re: (New) Guild

I think Countessa had a NEW guild, or something. She stopped it because she didn't have enough time to commit to it, I believe...