UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New guild/Event idea

kronlyn88

Wanderer
Curious what people think about this but here we go. Its a gladiator type guild. it will be for players with warriors only and they can rise through the ranks and we will train and have fights traveling from town to town and people may place wagers on the outcome. then once a week or maybe once a month i will have a large event at a arena possible my house converted to arena with betting and lots of killing! im writing books for rules and ranking and such now.

Tobias

Sorceror
Sounds cool, 7x dexxer tourney with or without pots?
Only problem I see is, people can dick each other over with money.
Lets say you get bets for 10 mill, who can you trust with the money`?:)

kronlyn88

Wanderer
yes i have thought of both potions will not be allowed on a normal basis. yet it comes down to what the leader decides and he will give only like 5 potions to each player. Also with betting sence this is more about fun the recreational matches in towns will have betting cap of say 100k and big tourneys maybe 1 mil

kronlyn88

Wanderer
im actually looking for one or 2 people that want to be involved in this idea. If so leave msg I could use a gladiator trainer. and maybe someone to help me schedule some events.