UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Game: King of the Hill!

Jayooo

Wanderer
Re: New Game: King of the Hill!

i didnt get it at all at first i hadnt read this rofl, i didnt see the tiles cause of every1

i didnt die tho and got a buncha kills ;)

pbickerd

Wanderer

that was aweome fun but would be better if meteor shower and eq were blocked :( still got 2 points for dethroning and 14 kills tho :D love to see more of this event.

King of the Hill rox. Gj. Made 45k first time i played it for only 7 captures. Cant imagine wut other ppl got.

Zippy

Razor Creator

Smartyr;1444902 said:
Didn't we play this same shit in 04?

No. There was, and still is, a game called Double Domination which is similar but different. Its not very popular... it seems it is too hard for people to figure out the rules.

w007, gold team killed it, 1st place, and a handful of kills :p We just never came off the hill....

Maybe ad a bonus for keeping the hill person alive? I saw many of my teammates, including myself, sacrifice chasing and killing folks in order to keep the king alive, which is why we won by so much, yet I only got 1k, had 4 kills, died once.

so i saw this post and was wondering when the last king of the hill event was and hopefully trying to see a new one maybe tonight maybe not. but it would be kick ass.

blueberrypie

Wanderer

Ive played this game on other servers alot. but in my year or so of playing hybrid has never had a king of the hill when i was on. its alot of fun :)