UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Faction Base Locations

Valentino

Sorceror
Ya quintis that something you would say becuase you need that weapon to be good at uo.. I understand where you come from. lol. No it would take 2 years + to equal out not a few months man. So its fair for a dexer to be able to one shot and one pot you insta death? even with fort leather armor on.. plus dexers take no skill soo.. Why would you be against my rank system for wearing runics?

This coming from the same guy that uses Val weapons AND a full set of hybrid plate armor (which he tries to conceal by wearing that death shroud)? Remove Hybrid plate armor and then I'll be open to limiting runics. You're a reasonable person, surely you see how broken and overpowered hybrid plate armor is. Of course, you won't do that, you'll only be against things that don't give YOU the advantage. In other words, you're upset that other people have val weapons because it makes you less invincible when you play. You thought buying all those raffle tickets years ago would make your dexxer invincible!

I've never one hit anyone + hit them with a pot, except maybe someone with 0 armor and you could do that with a GM weapon.

And I like some of your ideas and think you're a good player, and though sometimes are annoying, you are a good thing for the server -- you don't cheat, at least. I just don't like that one, why are runics all of a sudden such a problem? Most people don't have val weapons, and even still val weapons aren't much better than verite, which you yourself have used int he past. I just think all the hysteria around val weapons is overplayed, I was killing people with agapite and verite the same as I am now. Just another excuse. Now that leather armor is repairable, I think ryan made the right call. But I too am a reasonable man, if Ryan deletes all Hybrid plate armor, I'd be open to hear your ideas.

And I can't tell you the number of good mages who have asked me for advice on how to play a dexxer. Some of which you play with regularly.

Last edited:
I would like to see the the rank system be put in place like tet said later back in the post because it makes it impossible to fight a dexxer they redline you in one hit with verite or valorite from alot of players what i have been geting told is that they also think the wepons are bs thats all i have to say hope to see the changes if the changes did happen i know for sure this would bring alot of people back and mages fights not fighting dexxers where you geting one shot i mean dexxer you mash a few buttons no skill hope to see changes be put in place thanks :)

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
amtothepm is now following you.
49 minutes ago