UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Duel System For Group Fighting

Would you like to see a New Duel System For Group Fighting/bigger arenas

• if you would like to see this change

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • if you would not like to see this change

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-rhythm-

Sorceror
i was thinking last night that hybrid should have a new duel system that is similiar to league of legends or hon for those of you who play those games you will know what i am talking about.
for those of you that have never played those games i will explain.

i was thinking we could put a 24/7 event gate up at delpond and all the banks.
you would then go sign up for the event with your 2vs2-5vs5 team which ever you choose.
once you sign up it would put you in a que untill another team joins the event, and when another team does join the event it will bring up a duel gump if your to confirm that all the members are there and ready to do the duel. to make this more fun and more like REAL PVP the duel pit would be the delpond t2a area, from del city to sandpit. we would include all options including real mounts wands so its exactly like fighting on field an option to put a wager bet on the duel.
also i would like to includ a seperate duel ladder for this, similiar to a elo on league of legends the reason behind that would be so the lower skill players wont get matched up with the higher skilled players, UNLESS of course there is nobody else in the que for a certian amount of time this would then match up who ever is in the que. also implementing the duel rank system to see who is the top of the ladders the overall best fielders on uog hybrid. this system would be strictly for practicing pvp so anyone who isnt good can learn how to play with a team with out risking their loot. it is also for fun and enjoyment of players who would like INSTA PVP instead of it taking 20 mins to find a fight, and then 5 mins to finish the fight, then another 20 mins for the enemy to stock etc etc. only 1 ip address is aloud to join the que at a time, this will prevent people from farming the system. i ran this idea by mark, he seemed to be really into it, and we would like to hear the public opinions of the community of uogamers hybrid to possibly implement this change to our beloved shard.

edit: since the map will be really big, and people will try to run and hide etc etc, we could put something similiar to faction tracking were you'l be able to hit the tracking button and track were the player is no matter where they are in the duel pit.

GimpCent

Knight

No one likes the hall monitor, and unless you have something meaningfully to add to this thread subtract yourself from it.

I guess you didn't keep reading...

http://www.runuo.com/community/pages/rules/

"When you're making a post, be constructive. Ask yourself the simple question of "What will my post contribute to making this community a better place?". If you can't answer that question it's likely your post is not needed."

-rhythm-

Sorceror

<Hybrid132> oh and for the fourm post i could just be like, " i ran the idea over with mark we'd like to here the community of uogamers hybrids opinion" just so they know you did take a little intrest in it and there not voting for no reason
<Mark> sure

i guess you didnt read the part were i said i ran the idea over by mark. go back to the bank pvp threads dont involve you.

osgubro

Sorceror
hon and lol have npc monsters on a rail to attack bases right?

If someone signed up a 2v2 slot only 4 people would be in the huge arena while everyone else has to wait?

I like the idea a lot but if it was done wrong I think it will hurt pvp more than help.

Squire

If someone signed up a 2v2 slot only 4 people would be in the huge arena while everyone else has to wait?

I like the idea a lot but if it was done wrong I think it will hurt pvp more than help.
They could script it so only the players on both teams are visible, so every other mobile is hidden, and that each team that is queued up (w/ the elo system) gets thrown into their selective spawn points.

Teams could just go back to back queuing up randomly.

osgubro

Sorceror
They could script it so only the players on both teams are visible, so every other mobile is hidden, and that each team that is queued up (w/ the elo system) gets thrown into their selective spawn points.

Teams could just go back to back queuing up randomly.

So there would be multiple games going on the same field at the same time but you wouldn't be able to interact with each other or see each other?

This idea sounds amazing to me.

-rhythm-

Sorceror

2vs2 would be in a smaller duel pit, i guess you have never played league or hon either right? cus i never knew in league only one team was aloud to play while everyone else waited around and watched. there would be multiple duel pits not just ONE pit no one would have to wait to fight once there is a enough people qued up it will auto pull them as long as they hit the gump to do so.

i didnt say we were taking ALL of hon/leagues ideas just the match up system to make it insta pvp we will not have minions on a rail that we have to farm UO does not work like that and will not work like that. i guess you didnt read my post, you only read the first 2 lines of it so you wouldnt know that i did not implement the minion farm into the situation.

laughs, he should have put YES, NO in the beginnings lol
i know i shoudla lol

nor did i ask for a change, i said would you LIKE to see a new duel system

-rhythm-

Sorceror
just getting it views, its my brother there all over the radio and on a few tv shows tryn get there video mad views

Soul-Eater

Squire
I'm more man pretty then the middle man there;) +Ive had more pussy in my 29 years than most will get in their whole lives so im not too upset. I gave em my hit, i believe it was # 95,035 so my oppinion i get to give. They suck and will never make it mainstream. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its the truth, boy band popularity ended in like 2001. And yes i am Simon Cowell irl.

I'm more man pretty then the middle man there;) +Ive had more pussy in my 29 years than most will get in their whole lives so im not too upset. I gave em my hit, i believe it was # 95,035 so my oppinion i get to give. They suck and will never make it mainstream. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its the truth, boy band popularity ended in like 2001. And yes i am Simon Cowell irl.

Well since you saif it on the internet it must be true..