UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Dragon

Greenwald

Sorceror
Any chance we'd see a stronger dragon that's tamable in the future? I love the new hybrid mare, i'd like something like it in the dragon sense. Or hell just some cool colors to the dragons.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Idk about tameable, but there is a beastly looking dragon that's been hanging around the vesper mage shop.

Last edited:

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Stronger tameables woudlnt be so bad, as long as the damage towards players was leveled with current pets. Fancy pants pokemon followers would probably make the pvm crowd pretty happy.
Like that have on our competitors server.
They have tameable ancient wrynnss that do more damage in pvm but not towards players....

Idk how that works against player mounts though.

Good idea.

Probably too good.

Won't happen.

crikey

Sorceror
just saw a drake at the yew Orc fort that was a new hue but someone killed ir
Yeah I saw that today. It was a BLACK drake named a "young dragon" or something

Fought it off with a guidmate and a random blue that was there. It was pretty strong!

It dropped a CHEST that looked like a paragon chest. The random guy looted the chest, so I DESTROYED him...

Turns out that apparently the guy is a member of my guild. Ressed him, gave him his stuff, gave the chest back, said sorry. Wasnt enough, guy was furious. Called me rude names :(

Sorry...but if Im with a guildmate and some random person comes in, doesnt say anything, and takes loot: they are getting attacked. How was I supposed to know?

Anyways yea...yew orc fort...black dragon....chests....