UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Donation Store

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
We have moved our donation store from the (expired) UOGStore.com domain to the main UODemise.com website. It can be found at: http://www.uodemise.com/store/

It is running on an entirely new platform, and we hope that it's much more user friendly now. If you had an account on the old website, you will have to create a new one. Please bear with us while we update the various links across the game, forums and website.

New orders are already claimable in-game, no need to wait for server wars. :)

Thank you for your continued support!

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
I think if they were to add any in-game items, they should add stuff similar to what OSI has.

Heritage tokens of different types would make sense, and I can guarantee that even if they were slightly unreasonably priced, would increase donation traffic exponentially.

But the admins know this already.

april0395

Sorceror
I have a suggestion. How about a deed that will change the serial number of your character. Probably isn't possible, but I sure bet a lot of people might dish out 5 dollars for something that would mess up the auto targeting stuff, lol. X3

Smokerr

Wanderer
I have a suggestion. How about a deed that will change the serial number of your character. Probably isn't possible, but I sure bet a lot of people might dish out 5 dollars for something that would mess up the auto targeting stuff, lol. X3

Auto target doesn't work with serial numbers, just target one guy in vision range..

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Auto target doesn't work with serial numbers, just target one guy in vision range..
No but it is used for target sharing. If you had a tune serial scrambler - that would make target sharing totally unuseable. Unless someone had the time to try to keep the UOS macro updated?