UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Computer New Razor Updated Patched Game

What

Sorceror
Howdy! I just got a new computer and updated the game with all the patches and then got the latest razor from the link, and while I am able to get on to the game, I get disconnected with this error message: This server requires your client to be at least 7.0.18.0 You will be disconnected in 20 seconds. Is there a way to fix this?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Howdy! I just got a new computer and updated the game with all the patches and then got the latest razor from the link, and while I am able to get on to the game, I get disconnected with this error message: This server requires your client to be at least 7.0.18.0 You will be disconnected in 20 seconds. Is there a way to fix this?
On the login screen, what is your client version? If it's below 7.0.24.0, you have a client with an old patcher, which doesn't patch anymore. You will need to reinstall the client from here: http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/installers/20120309/UOClassicSetup_7_0_24_0.exe

Once you have a 7.0.24.0+ client, you should run the game without Razor to let it fully patch (using the regular Ultima Online shortcut in the start menu would work for this). Even if 7.0.24.0 suits your needs, the installer doesn't actually install all files, the patching process installs the rest.

If you already did all this, then maybe Razor is launching a different client on your machine? You can try forcing the "Data Directory" in your Razor welcome screen to the client you know is patched. (Usually this directory would be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic".)