UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New blood for rp!

underbadger

Wanderer
New blood for rp!

Well thats if you will have me!

i'm new'ish to Demise, meaning i have 720 skillcap, but maybe 60 hours ingame total, i used demise when the shard i used to play (neverlands RUN) was ever offline, and always had to re-role characters everytime:), so i'm on Demise fulltime now, i am not a fan of artifacts or camping champs, gauntlet or paragons i like to play the game, the guild i was in at neverlands was a newb friendly adventuring guild rp'ing a little bit cleaning out dungeons and helping allies in bother, neverlands was fel only so a lot of bother there was:) i normally play a pure warrior class yep i know pvp and high en pvm i suck but i enjoy it.

if you will have me, i like to play a wandering adventurer, if you have an active guild that runs characters like this or where you think i can fit in great.

I can re-use characters i have re-model them or re-role thats not a problem.

thanks for your time.

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: New blood for rp!

We have a great organization set up called Demise Adventurers Alliance, that is a mix of PvM and RP guilds. The above link and daa.oomguild.org will put you in touch with the leaders.

Your guy sounds like good material for Seekers of Fortune, PM Bjorg or State of Yew militia, PM Sintoo.

underbadger

Wanderer

Thanks Hawken & Two Wolves for the reply's, yes seekers of fortune fits the bill exactly, although the Drow did look tempting. but playing in character as chaotic evil, i might find a bit difficult, i shall PM Bjorg.

thanks again.

Hawken

Wanderer

underbadger;459956 said:
but playing in character as chaotic evil, i might find a bit difficult.

It will get a lot easier after we subjugate you!

*evil grin*

Bjorg

Wanderer

underbadger;459956 said:
Thanks Hawken & Two Wolves for the reply's, yes seekers of fortune fits the bill exactly, although the Drow did look tempting. but playing in character as chaotic evil, i might find a bit difficult, i shall PM Bjorg.

thanks again.

Hail!
Indeed it seems as if you'll fit right in with the Seekers. We would be glad to have ye. Give me a holler and a shout. I'll meet up with ye and show ye around. If ye be needin' a place to stay, we can arrange that also.

May the gods grant thee fame and fortune!

Bjorg

underbadger

Wanderer

Already have Lucas in (SOF) would like to place Wayland in an Evil rp guild he's Human stealth archer with necro

thanks

Two Wolves

Knight

PM Evil Child for [Evil] guild invite.

Also Drow and Orc emissaries can help if you find them.