UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need spellweavers for circle.

Wish I'd seen this sooner! I keep meaning to put weavers up but I forget. I have my 100 and 120 there now, and hubby has his 100 there as well if anybody needs. Should be there for the rest of the evening.

suiris

Sorceror
Yeah, about that ... it took me 40 min spamming like a retard and a lot of KoV players just passed by and ignored me. Honestly i don't have much respect for KoV after all the whining from Opywhang on the forums how difficult it is to do oaks with 10 ppl (seeing the trash on their vendors doesn't help either).

@Tanya are you being held hostage there?

Tanya

Traveler
KoV is learning spellweaving. Each our tamer is spellweaver now. KoV is getting stronger every day!
A month ago took us 3 hours to do Coon, now it's 15 min. Undead took us 4 hours now 20 min^^
In past we were afraid to come to Fell, now we are living there and doing spawns every day :cool:

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
KoV is learning spellweaving. Each our tamer is spellweaver now. KoV is getting stronger every day!
A month ago took us 3 hours to do Coon, now it's 15 min. Undead took us 4 hours now 20 min^^
In past we were afraid to come to Fell, now we are living there and doing spawns every day :cool:
i hope KoW will own hz in future

rhasce

Sorceror
To be part of guild operations need to ask :) noone knows if you want to be in guild, and we cannot be asking everysingle person.

da'engineer

Wanderer
I can plead that we stand in a circle every day in KoV but it's not for spellweaving. I'll let you figure out the rest.