UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need help!

Jenks

Wanderer
i placed 4 vendors on my house, i had lots of items to sell, over 1mills worth of stuff, i came back on after 4 days and all but one vendor with all my items had dissapeared anyone help :(?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
i placed 4 vendors on my house, i had lots of items to sell, over 1mills worth of stuff, i came back on after 4 days and all but one vendor with all my items had dissapeared anyone help :(?

When this happens - the items fall to the ground... it happened to me once a long time ago. This should not be happening though... the items should be sent to your bank instead... IMOP - this is another "easy fix" that should have been implemented ages ago. Is this a custom or a classic house? If its a custom house.. you may be in luck ... if its a classic house you are out of luck. I forget if this shard has "moving crates" for custom houses ..

Last edited: