UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need advice on what to GM when

mrmumblenews

Wanderer
Need advice on what to GM when

I'm gonna start macroing the following character tomorrow:
Mage
Eval
Med
Resist
Alch
Hide
Wrestle
I wanted to know what should be the order of what to GM to maximize on the sped up skill gains? All of the skills except wrestle, med, and eval seem to be pretty tedious, I think I might be in for a long ride :( Also, for alchemy, how many kegs/bottles/regs am I looking at? Never made an alchemist before. Thanks all.

Re: Need advice on what to GM when

Resist, Alchemy, Magery, Hiding, Wrestling,Eval.

Meditation will GM while working Magery, so once those 2 are finished go to Hiding.

95_GT_Stang

Wanderer

Testamentx said:

Meditation will GM while working Magery, so once those 2 are finished go to Hiding.
What he said. +1 rep
Have a resist party with your friends, they're oh so much fun!

Testamentx said:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong or maybe you really are as stupid as I have been saying you are,but I would GM hiding LAST because it's so easy to macro and you can do it afk, rather then waste 100 point's on it as your SECOND skill.

Addicted

Disciple

a giant douche said:
Maybe I'm reading it wrong or maybe you really are as stupid as I have been saying you are,but I would GM hiding LAST because it's so easy to macro and you can do it afk, rather then waste 100 point's on it as your SECOND skill.

Wrestle and Eval are much harder than hiding. Hiding is actually a pain in the ass to gm.

Addicted said:
Wrestle and Eval are much harder than hiding. Hiding is actually a pain in the ass to gm.
lol. One of my character's has gone from hiding to "other skills" so many time's I lost count. I always GM it last and I usually macro it while at work (or boinking my girlfriend) and by the time I get back it's GMed everytime. Are we all talking about Hybrid here?