UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Name Change Deed - Price Check

Little Owl

Wanderer
Hello all.

Trying to fund coming back to uo for a bit.

I was wondering what Name Change Deeds are worth. Thanks for your help.

sssuuu

Knight
Guessing you sold them for about 900k each?

My guess would be like 1-2 million each, considering a lot of the donation items on the site do not get bought up like they use to anymore, leading to a long dry spell and reduction of juicy stock.

Don't know for certain on the price someone else can check me on that, prices are very varied right now depending on who you hit up.

*Rides away on an emu*

Little Owl

Wanderer
Yes. Indeed I did. Ultimately, I was in a rush to get started and now I have some cash to work with to train. Had to delete all of my old characters in the past to keep me from playing.

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
Guessing you sold them for about 900k each?

My guess would be like 1-2 million each, considering a lot of the donation items on the site do not get bought up like they use to anymore, leading to a long dry spell and reduction of juicy stock.

Don't know for certain on the price someone else can check me on that, prices are very varied right now depending on who you hit up.

*Rides away on an emu*

Is this the going rate still? I have 1 left to sell and just came back also.
Wisdom <3