UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MyUOGamers

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
I'm happy to announce that we are in the process of updating and revamping the UOGamers: Hybrid main website. The first step will be to bring back some old systems that have broken/been lost over time, the most asked for being MyUOGamers.

We have just restored MyUOGamers, and it is again available here:
http://www.uohybrid.com/myuog/

What would you like to see on the website? Any questions and comments are welcome below!

mistook you for melody.........she runs with her tail between her legs when she sees me.

also myuog isnt for showing who won and lost in poker, its for being able to look at player hands in real time when playing.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD............ I AM BEGGING

no serioously PLEASE......

GIVE ME BACK MY POKER SECTION OF MYUOG
We are working on restoring the poker pages as well. :)

also myuog isnt for showing who won and lost in poker, its for being able to look at player hands in real time when playing.
Poker data doesn't get published until after a game completes, so peeking at other players' hands will not be possible.