UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My journal log.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
My journal log.

This is my log from witnessing Mark run into Minax base, get a sigil and run out. He ran in, chugged a few refresh to get through the line, then steal a sigil. when he returned there were 3 energy fields and he ran back into Minax base and hid. I watched the entire thing, and tried to explain to Minax what happened as they screamed that Mark cheated. Some said he ran through the energy fields, some said he hid on screen. Neither happened as the way they describe. I watched the whole thing as a hidden GM and was sad to see the following when I tried to help Minax understand what happened:

They have been revealed.
RockSteady: out of nowehre
Donatello: telegm
Binya: wtf
GM Chaos: dude seriously
You see: (Defiler, Minax)
AppLe.PiE: [fr0ggy, s3x]
You see: AppLe.PiE
RockSteady: come on now
AppLe.PiE: Vas Ort Flam - Explosion
AppLe.PiE: s3x
You see: Gomer
You see: (Luminary, Council of Mages)
Charlie Murphy: [Inner Council], [IC]
You see: Charlie Murphy
RockSteady: its bullshit
Sab-: Sigh
Binya: gm dont care
GM Chaos: what the fuck did he run through?
StunBot: well i sure saw the items get deleted
Raoilin: [I Hate, s3x]
You see: Raoilin
Al: is we are not organised
Binya: they gonna back him up
Raoilin: There are no true Minax Left, Only Mianx who kill minax and those who dont give a damn
Cupcake: an efield
StunBot: what was that about chaos
RockSteady: energyfields...
Gomer: that was a shit load of com
Sab-: Im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt
Binya: just say fuckit
Raoilin: There are no true Minax Left, Only Mianx who kill minax and those who dont give a damn
AppLe.PiE: im done
Gomer: over ther
AppLe.PiE: with
Gomer: lol
AppLe.PiE: this
GM Chaos: an efield?
Donatello: [Party]: dont get banned armand
Sab-: CAN WE PLEASE
AppLe.PiE: sahrd
Binya: Wis Quas - Reveal
Cupcake: three of them
GM Chaos: follow me
Angel of Death: ur a moron
RockSteady: not to mention
Donatello: he did
Cupcake: lol
StunBot: everyone shut up.
Sab-: GET A FUCKING PARTY
Dew Dude: [Motha Fugga, s3x]
You see: Dew Dude
Al: he dispelled
Angel of Death: he displed them
You see: the remains of Dew Dude
You see: the remains of Dew Dude
StunBot: [D!D]
You see: StunBot
Raoilin: D!D Are Traitors Everyone leave Minax now for your own damn good!
You see: (Warlord, Minax)
Al: [Cheeky One!!, s3x]
You see: Lord Al
MMX: (bonded)
You see: MMX
GM Chaos: there was three efields
StunBot: chaos.
Donatello: sir i saw him tele
You see: (Executioner, Minax)
You see: Binya
GM Chaos: right at entrance
StunBot: dont u find it strange
You see: (Avenger of Mondain, Minax)
Sab-: [An Gimp, Atl, E]
You see: Sab-
GM Chaos: no he didnt dispel
GM Chaos: look at this
You see: (Warlord, Minax)
RockSteady: [D!D]
You see: RockSteady
StunBot: that items get deleted
Donatello: i must consider my sins
GM Chaos: you all stood right here
Donatello: i must consider my sins
Sab-: Raolin
You see: (Mystic, Council of Mages)
Chikako Saburo: [Inner Council], [IC]
You see: Chikako Saburo
StunBot: then com rush i ninstantly/
Sab-: you are a retard
GM Chaos: he ran off your screen
Sab-: Please leave.
GM Chaos: to right here
Binya: LOL
GM Chaos: and hid
Binya: nice
GM Chaos: with like 5 hps
Binya: there
Binya: wre people
Binya: all over
StunBot: chaos sir.
Binya: the plce
Binya: here
GM Chaos: I watched the entire thing
You see: (Dread Knight, Minax)
I.: [Green Beret, G*B]
You see: I.
You see: (Avenger of Mondain, Minax)
Sab-: [An Gimp, Atl, E]
You see: Sab-
Binya: lol
GM Chaos: you guys didnt chase him
Binya: i was here
Binya: on world safve
GM Chaos: he had like 5 hps

The rest is a bunch of arguing and everyone calling me a fucking idiot, backing corrupt GMs, etc.

Basically right now, after speaking to these people as human beings and trying to make them understand what happened in a reasonable manner, and not being listened to I'm now issuing a new rule:

If someone steals your sigils, and you claim they cheat, quit. Period. If you thinks its unfair after we tell you its not, and me and Krrios both saw this happen on our GMs, then fucking quit. Find a better shard.

Anymore of this, Im done tolerating it. If you think factions suck and want to complain, quit. Im telling you RIGHT NOW, nothing will change, because the only problem is you guys. You guys dont understand shit, and dont realize that hey, someone can run through a wall of people if they have a fucking total refresh potion macro. I've done it myself. But eh, Im tired of arguing this point.

aSydiK

Sorceror
To everyone complaining...guys you have really got to get over it...you don't start having fun if you care so much about crap like this. I kno I get frustrated as well from time to time, but you gotta just go out there and have fun. This is coming from a fellow Minax. If you believe that they do cheat, then you might as well go...from all the complaints I've heard of there's no cheating going on. All the complaints can be explained from one game mechanic to another. And no it's not that the GM's thought up some bullshit lie...if you really think about it they know how to work the system cos they built it. I guess it's just really easy to blame someone for cheating than admitting that your losing.

Anyway, what I'm saying is forget about all the cheating non sense and have some fun...that's the thing that gets me so down about factions is no one is in it to have fun anymore.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
PS: The next raid CoM goes on, I will be there hidden as a GM recording the entire set of events. I will post the entire video for you to see what a 3rd party who isnt involved in the fight sees.

If you watch the video, I know you will see there is no cheating.

Flipcyde

Wanderer
Mike said:
PS: The next raid CoM goes on, I will be there hidden as a GM recording the entire set of events. I will post the entire video for you to see what a 3rd party who isnt involved in the fight sees.

If you watch the video, I know you will see there is no cheating.

3rd party huh.. from a gm of the shard that happens to be in com, assuring us that he will show us a video with no cheating.. good one! hah

Waverian

Wanderer
Flipcyde said:
3rd party huh.. from a gm of the shard that happens to be in com, assuring us that he will show us a video with no cheating.. good one! hah
You're kidding me..

Did you even read the topic post? Apparently not.

If you don't think Mike's being a subjective 3rd party, then fucking quit!

Let the rest of us enjoy our game, sans bitching if you please.

Flipcyde

Wanderer
Bell said:
You're kidding me..

Did you even read the topic post? Apparently not.

If you don't think Mike's being a subjective 3rd party, then fucking quit!

Let the rest of us enjoy our game, sans bitching if you please.

because of his role as a gm and the fact that he is in com does not make him an objective 3rd party.. i bet your one of those guys who believed president bush when he said their were weapons of mass destruction in iraq..

Flipcyde said:
because of his role as a gm and the fact that he is in com does not make him an objective 3rd party.. i bet your one of those guys who believed president bush when he said their were weapons of mass destruction in iraq..

I'm sure you were too. There was tons of evidence to support it, that's how the convinced congress to let him send troops..

But anyways.

Even if Chaos was corrupt (I know for a fact he's not), there wouldn't be much of a way to edit the video without it being obvious, so anything that happened would be shown. You could have krrios or anyone else in CoM record the whole thing and it'd show basically the same story (a lil different of course because they wouldn't be in the same place at the same time).

Either way whether this time or not, ive seen CoM cheat in the past or have "unfair advantages". Ranging from the Brit gy/"stockpile command" house to lil things like having pets follow you above levels. To my knowledge and my experince as a tamer (which ive been one a long time, from way back on osi) animals never culd follow you from one level to the next, the will get stuck directly beneath you, not follow you upstairs or downstairs. Basically its a dead subject anyways, like mike said "nothing will change" =)

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Son of Wanker said:
Either way whether this time or not, ive seen CoM cheat in the past or have "unfair advantages". Ranging from the Brit gy/"stockpile command" house to lil things like having pets follow you above levels. To my knowledge and my experince as a tamer (which ive been one a long time, from way back on osi) animals never culd follow you from one level to the next, the will get stuck directly beneath you, not follow you upstairs or downstairs. Basically its a dead subject anyways, like mike said "nothing will change" =)

Good point, but really the stockpile command isnt really cheating, its just laziness. Do you think we wanna run all that way to restock? Nah.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Flipcyde said:

Happens to be in CoM? I think you must have missed the fact I dont participate in factions anymore.

And like, why would I edit the video? I really want you all to see what I see, hell, Ill make any of you Counselors 5 mins before the raid and let YOU do the recording. I really dont give a shit anymore about it, but really the only way to prove there isnt any cheating going on, you have to see what I see from a hidden GM's perspective...when you are in the middle of a fight, you dont always see EVERYTHING going on around you, you are usually focused on the fight itself, not the people running in and out of the base.

Booshnig

Sorceror
I don't know what they were thinking. "Maybe if we field up the entrance enough he'll stop in the middle of the fields and stand there for a few days." Do you honestly expect someone to just run right into a field with a gangfuck of minax on the other side? No thxu.
There're two spells that would've easilly fixxed this situation:
An Ex Por
Rel Por

estabelle

Wanderer
I am Minax and i seriously dun think they (as in COMs ) cheated. Do u guys in Minax happen to see how u all defend teh fucking base?? One Oj come running in and 8 went after them leaving the poor Tamer behind to defend alone?? Think man!! Minax has no Teamwork fullstop!