UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multiple Items

Romeo Tyrell

Sorceror
Price Check on the following plz, apologies, I've been away awhile.

Bolas per
Bulk bottles per bottle...
House Blackfyre Sash (blessed)
Drogon (statue) (blessed)
GHeal wand per charge
Fireball wand per charge
Heal wand per charge
Lightning wand per charge

Thanks!

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
bulk bottles; not sure....I could log in and check vendors for you, but I dont feel like it rigth now
House Blackfyre Sash: I sold a Backfyre bandana for 3m. It is donation black hue. People cut them up and knit sweaters outta em
Drogon statue: wtf is a drogon statue?!?
Gheal wand: I think Im the only person who buys these still. I pay 10k a charge for them. Im probably overpaying
Fireball wand: worthless. Cannot be used while using anymore. 1gp per charge at best
Heal wand: years ago they used to be 100gp a charge. Today I would say you can even give them away
Lightning wand: Again, cannot be used on the run anymore, defeating the purpose. Nobody uses them anymore. You could MAYBE sell t hem to some schmuck for 100gp a charge? If they think there is hope that they will be changed back?

Maybe they should change the damn wands back and get some PVPers back here. Could be a small factor in 60% of the server migrating to new servers in past 2 months

Oh hey....after a decade of the same thing, lets change it.
in 2006, pluto was no longer considered a planet
in 2016, wands are turned the shit and are sold off for 10gp as backscratchers

what a pile of shit

Romeo Tyrell

Sorceror
Looks like a dragon statue, but appears to be the Blackfyre hue, I'm not 100% sure though...

Attachments

• Romeo Tyrell_8-22_12.53.jpg
    Romeo Tyrell_8-22_12.53.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 2