UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

More diskspace problems

Terron

Knight
More diskspace problems

For the most part, I've taken care of any near-future disk space problems during our weekly backup processes. The outage today was a little over five hours.

However, someone ignorantly restarted mysql while the drive was full and as such, the MyRunUO site for Hybrid is down until someone who knows anything about it can reset it.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: More diskspace problems

Hehheh..if their weekend was as drunken as mine, mistakes were inevitable. :eek:

Terron

Knight

hoglegs said:
Hehheh..if their weekend was as drunken as mine, mistakes were inevitable. :eek:
have I ever told you that you're a good example of what a forum user ought to act like?

hoglegs

Sorceror

Terron said:
have I ever told you that you're a good example of what a forum user ought to act like?
You did just now...thank you, I think. :D

At least I'm not trolling the forums attempting to come up with insults that won't make me look worse than the person who I'm trying to insult. :eek:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Terron again."