UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

More and More Scammers

In the past several weeks i have seen many people scammed at luna bank. Always do trades and talk to people on forums prior to doing major deals that way scammers can be tracked. I lost a quiver of infinity today and i only been back 3 months. As said i spent alot of money on donations to get set back up and now i am ready to quit. Gm's Cannot do anything for you is what i have been told so if it doesnt look right or you think ur getting a good deal check twice. Look at bags and make sure its not ur max items in the pack so ur items dont drop to the ground. I will most likely be quitting now so to all the scammers out there good luck playing a game that is dead because you felt you should take someones item and they quit. I myself if i quit will delete everything on my character including several items that can no longer be gotten in game. Farewell.
Call me a dumbass for getting scammed or what you will but this is why you dont have pvpers nor loyal members.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Scammers have always existed.

I think you are wrong in claiming that this destroys the game, most people nowadays have learned to deal with scammer and accept them as part of the community.

Protecting against them is relatively easy, it is so much more simple to deal with a scammer in Luna, than wirh a raid of Reds on an IDOC castle in Fel.

I think you are the one who is wrong. Quitting and crying over a quiver is Silly. It-s not a game changing loss and it can be gained back with nothing more than a moderate effort. Just accept that you have been bested and salute your scammer for his success.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Doctor, my eyes have seen the years
And the slow parade of fears without crying
Now I want to understand

I have done all that I could
To see the evil and the good without hiding
You must help me if you can

Doctor, my eyes
Tell me what is wrong
Was I unwise to leave them open for so long

'Cause I have wandered through this world
And as each moment has unfurled
I've been waiting to awaken from these dreams

People go just where they will
I never noticed them until I got this feeling
That it's later than it seems

Doctor, my eyes
Tell me what you see
I hear their cries
Just say if it's too late for me

Doctor, my eyes
Cannot see the sky
Is this the prize
For having learned how not to cry

So have murderers irl does that make it right to do? Your probably a scammer as well. People that didn't start rich have a hard time starting in this game. We don't have gms that do what they should do when they see things that are wrong such as samplers farming afk for days on multiple accounts. I'm done with it.

MadeInQuebec

So have murderers irl does that make it right to do?
Did you just compare real life with Ultima Online?
Your probably a scammer as well.
Your assumption are far from accurate. I would suggest you rely on facts from now on if you don't mind.
People that didn't start rich have a hard time starting in this game.
I agree, that's why a lot of good hearted people on Demise, offer new players everything they need in order to help them bring them up to speed.
We don't have gms that do what they should do when they see things that are wrong such as samplers farming afk for days on multiple accounts. I'm done with it.
I agree the AFK farming is a bit out of control. If that would be your reason to pull the plug and call it a day, I would find that justifiable.

Bama

Bug Huntress
People that didn't start rich have a hard time starting in this game.
Bullshit we all start out with 1,000 gold pieces and starting out now is easier than it ever has been

3 mod armor,115 power scrolls are dropped on the ground at Luna along with 1/3 rings and bracelets all the time.

All you need to do "now" is either make a thread asking for some help or spam Luna bank asking for help and you are set to at least train your character in a suit that at minimum is 100% LRC

@MadeInQuebec provides new players with a house
That house comes with startup package and a check provided by @TheRealPhil
@ThePope provides a brand new LRC suit along with a spell book and a rune book
@april0395 provides fully marked runebooks

MadeInQuebec

Bullshit we all start out with 1,000 gold pieces and starting out now is easier than it ever has been

3 mod armor,115 power scrolls are dropped on the ground at Luna along with 1/3 rings and bracelets all the time.

All you need to do "now" is either make a thread asking for some help or spam Luna bank asking for help and you are set to at least train your character in a suit that at minimum is 100% LRC

@MadeInQuebec provides new players with a house
That house comes with startup package and a check provided by @TheRealPhil
@ThePope provides a brand new LRC suit along with a spell book and a rune book
and @april0395 provides fully marked runebooks