UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Money

Smaklo

Wanderer
Money

Is it possible to accumulate large sums of money like the amount tamers get or close toit with regular chars like warriors and mages? Ive left the game and come back and dont feel like making a tamer, any ideas of places 2 get a nice pay off for regular chars?

Anonymosity

Wanderer
Re: Money

It's possible for mages and warriors to get money just as fast as tamers, its just a bit harder. You could make a red and kill the tamers, taking the gold that you might have made if you had made a tamer

biski

Wanderer
Re: Money

Im sort of new here too (bought 7x skillball). From what Ive seen in the past week or two all of the good gold spots are locked down by the reds, and there isnt a strong anti-pk force on Hybrid.

Some things to keep in mind if you plan on farming in the dungeons:

You cant summon a daemon if you're on a horse
EVs/BSs are pretty weak and dispelled by most monsters
Monsters heal themselves, disturb, and have smart AI
NPCs dont buy magic armor and weapons
PKs have locked down all of the good spots

I would plan on making a crafter. As I said though Im still somewhat new so I dont know all of the tricks yet (if there are any). I really hope Im doing something wrong because I love farming gold in the dungeons but it just doesnt seem possible with the way things work on Hybrid.