UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MLK Statue

Uomvp

Knight
I don't think everyone got one. I'm fully patched was in safe zones and up throughout the night and never recieved one. Oh well it's just another bust statues

pete liv

Sorceror
?? thats my char name.
it's ALOT OF PEOPLE
wiz hat sash and pants green sandals you can see him right in your pic by the right loop of your backpack niext to the dude on the swampy

I snooped you and removed all your items with sallos - . remove but didn't see it. you sure you dont still have a xmas gift or somethign like that? im patched just far enough to see the mlkj statue but not patched far enough to see xmas gifts

Iddio

Page
robbery then

pete liv

Sorceror
ah; well, i had all my chars in del pond sitting there none of them had it i guess had to be outta safe zone or something
and yea no xmas gift they all appeared as rattan doors to me and i still have yet to open my 2 since im not patched lol
thanks