UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Deferred-HS ML especial moves

Lolerman

Sorceror
Hello, why are not force of nature especial move enabled? is the only way to make a stun with a mace... is a must have on a server mans...

That version of force of nature was from publish 81 which was a rebalancing patch which is well after the cut off date. So even if they do add them you most likely wont get that version of the ability.

Your best bet is to carry around a ubws bone harvester and a black staff is a macing weapon with para blow.

Nope not since publish 81 hit OSI. It forced changes in special moves of the following weapons on runuo servers:
  • Sai – Primary: Dual Wield / Secondary: Armor Pierce
  • Dagger – Primary: Shadow Strike / Secondary: Infection Strike
  • Tessen– Primary: Feint / Secondary: Dual Wield
  • Nunchaku - Primary:Block / Secondary: Double Strike
  • Gnarled Staff– Primary: Concussion / Secondary: Force of Nature
  • Maul - Primary: Double Strike / Secondary: Concussion
  • War Mace - Primary: Crushing Blow / Secondary: Mortal Strike
  • Skinning Knife - Primary: Shadow Strike / Secondary: Bleed
  • Daisho - Primary: Feint / Secondary: Doublestrike
  • Leafblade - Primary: Feint / Secondary: Armor Ignore
Its been like that for almost a year and you havent noticed.

Lolerman

Sorceror
One of the best combo for a warrior nicro mace is with wrath of the dryad (paragorn arty) but with this big mistake... is a total fail...

Lolerman

Sorceror
Or if they will not implement ML especial moves, old weapon like garnet staff, etc put his old move like para blow on wrath of the dryad... i dont know why they update a especial move to a weapon if it dont work.

Blacula

Knight
That version of force of nature was from publish 81 which was a rebalancing patch which is well after the cut off date. So even if they do add them you most likely wont get that version of the ability.

Your best bet is to carry around a ubws bone harvester and a black staff is a macing weapon with para blow.
This.

At some point in the future i would guess yes. With the major staff change the motivation/production seems to be way up.

But on the other end, the research on the special moves to get them era specific would be time consuming because they cant test them on OSI and information about them on uoguide and stratics was vague at best.

Lolerman

Sorceror
Man uo legends, a spanish shard, with like 20% or less population than here... and less staff. And they have all osi feautres included stigian abyss full... so is not escuse.... implement ML especial moves is easy as fuck...

Lolerman

Sorceror
Near 4 months i open this treath and i cant use my wrath of the dryad with my macer cause i dont have special move enabled...Mans pls...

xantier

Sorceror
This forced change is a huge fail, I can't use Block ability of my Tessen because of publish 81. So what's going to happen, I think this is an essential situation and must be negotiated immediately because it affects both pvm and pvp.

Lolerman

Sorceror
Mans... seriusly this is ridiculous they remove a lot of old special moves to the pulish 81 , by a disabled skills... PLS put the normal skils like in the past or enable the new ML moves... a lot of time since i open that treath and a lot of weapons still broken cause they make a unfinished change... OMG