UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Missing Teleporter in Central Ilshenar

Demise/RunUO: no teleporter here:

View attachment 60265

OSI: there is a teleporter with an effect which I remember it's somethining about red sparkles, but it must be confirmed.

todo: search for exact XY coords about origin, destination and the effect which is on these teleporters. These must be added in RunUO scripts for the list of moongate and deco generation

Bama

Bug Huntress
A Gift
The screen shot with the yellow teleporter (top) is off by tile South
The red teleporter (bottom) I am right on it
Dee Lynn Quint_12-24_10.10-1.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_12-24_10.12-1.jpg

and here's a patch.

This time I moved files from my VC# project to a "basic" RunUO distro so I have built the patch at / level (meaning patches will apply to Scripts/... and not directly in Scripts folder as I am doing recently).

This because it includes an edit in Data/Decoration, for the sparkles.

How to test:

in Demise I don't think you want to launch certain commands, so maybe you want to add these teleporters and effects manually at locations:

- Ilshenar, 940 503 -30 (yellow static sparkles, ItemID 0x373A) hues are at previous post
- Ilshenar 950, 509, -60 (red static sparkles)

and add 2 teleporters linking each other.

In RunUO distro and maybe DemiseTC, just launch [telgen and [decorate and see if all goes well.

Attachments

• IlshTeleports-SVN650.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 10

Athena

Account Terminated
Sorry, I forgot to re-generate teleporters to see if it went there. I've done that now.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Thank-You Athena
Not sure if it matter but there aren't any sparkles there to kind of make you want to step into it
It does teleport you to the proper place
DA\'De\'buffy_4-22_15.46.jpg DA\'De\'buffy_4-22_15.47.jpg