UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Faction

vAlAkIvI

Page
As of today I am the Commanding Lord Of The Minax Faction and for 1 week the tithe rate of silver coins will be 0% , so all the coins will go to you, this is a once in a lifetime thing to celebrate my leadership and to gather more Minax members.

Sua Llula Q'ella, Commanding Lord Of The Minax Faction

vAlAkIvI

Page
damm Questar u r going down we will hunt u down till u give up on Minax, u just lucky i was witthout a PC... u just wait

Digital

Wanderer
Dude is there seriously nothing better to do in peru then sit around and post on forums? geez, do you do anything else?

Turki

Sorceror
Digital said:
Dude is there seriously nothing better to do in peru then sit around and post on forums? geez, do you do anything else?

u have nothing better to do then comment everyone elses posts ?

vAlAkIvI

Page
turkice said:
u have nothing better to do then comment everyone elses posts ?

exactly, at least i try to roleplay, u dont....
Turki i will vote for you next election for Minax Commander ;)

valakivi said:
damm Questar u r going down we will hunt u down till u give up on Minax, u just lucky i was witthout a PC... u just wait

Excuse me?
You do realize who you're talking to...?
No 2, or even 3 people can take me down.
And better yet, With digital, Solo, Roofio, and Ducky.... No _GUILD_ or even this entire shard can bring us down.

I think you best leave minax because there is no future for you here.
BTW, werent you a commanding lord of minax until I showed up?
and just to be fair, The only time anyone saw you was in trammel rule-set areas so please get real.