UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Mercenary, /V\] isn't recruiting anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror
[Mercenary, /V\] isn't recruiting anymore

Guild Name: Mercenary
Date Formed: November 8, 2006
Warring Guild: Yes
Faction Guild: Yes
PK Guild: No
Contacts: Ironfist Max, Flipper

Who We Are: Mercenary was created by 2 old UO players in hopes of bringing new competition to the current guilds. We also hope to bring more faction fights including base raids, sigil raids, and base defense. We will try to stay small, yet have enough members to compete. We frown upon zerg guilds and will stay away from that 100%

Who We Are Looking For: Mercenary is currently looking for a few old friends, old PvPers, and new PvPers. We are looking for people concerned about having a good time and not how big their dick is. If you are an ego driven PvPer whose main goal is to try to grow his dick bigger then his pinky finger then this guild is not for you and will not accept you.

So if you are new and looking for a guild to help you get started with factions, or an old friend of ours, please send myself or Flipper a PM.

selo

Wanderer
Re: [Mercenary, /V\] is recruiting!

Remember this is the recruitment forum. No flames. O ps. Welcome back Ironfist :)

BigCorbosky

Wanderer

aim: bigcorbosky
Welcome back
just looking for some good faction fun since i havent ever done it...thanks

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

We are still looking for a few good people to join our ranks. Shoot me a PM or AIM on Ironfist Max if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.