UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Matured snake plants containing seeds

Matured snake plants containing seeds

These snake plants have already produced but still contain 4-8 seeds a peice on them. I need to get them out of my house and figured I'd post here. They will be available for a bit.

Forgos The Haunted

Raider_68

Wanderer
Re: Matured snake plants containing seeds

RogueStatus;1913955 said:
wat are snake plants? are they just deco for a house?

The plant itself can be decorative but prior to then it is grown from a Bright Green Snake Seed. When the seed is planted and growing, it will produce 1 set of resources per day (a BGS seed and a Green Thorn) starting on day 8 or 9 as long as it remains healthy and will produce up to a maximum of 8 sets of resources.

When harvesting, the Green Thorn itself can be removed and either sold or put (double-clicked and targetted) into different types of terrain producing a different result:

- into Dirt which produces Fertile Dirt and stacks of 10-20 reagents
- into a Farmer's Field which spawns a Vorpal Bunny that carries about 1.6-1.8k + magic item(s) + a chance of getting 1 Brightly Colored Eggs (random color). The bunnies are great to spar/raise skill against as they don't hit too hard and have a lot of hit points... However, if they are not killed within a couple minutes they will dig a hole and escape forever.
- into Sand which opens an entrance to the Solon Hives
- into Snow which spawns a tameable Giant Ice Snake
- into a Swamp which spawns a Whipping Vine that carries a decorative vine as loot