UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

masss brsk (some hrsk) armour sell!

Re: masss brsk (some hrsk) armour sell!

Jacek.Kosiarz;540209 said:
for all biding items i am setting buyouts to make it easier what is highest price.
And no, i am not greedy, i just knew some prices but asking price checks and i have my own mind. I spend some brsks to make those items, i want to get cash back from them ;)
Can you define what you mean by buyouts? Are you willing to sell at the currently bidded prices if no further bids come after a certain amount of time (For example, 4 days)?

weinster666;540333 said:
Can you define what you mean by buyouts? Are you willing to sell at the currently bidded prices if no further bids come after a certain amount of time?

Good question. I wonder this too.

if someone dont want bid, and have item now, he can buy it for buyout price. If one person give me buyout, i wont take bids from others, no higher price. And yes, if no one bid in some days like 3-5 days i think i will sell item if its minimum half of buyout, if nope, i just keep the item. I think all rules are clear now :D

Jacek.Kosiarz;540341 said:
if someone dont want bid, and have item now, he can buy it for buyout price. If one person give me buyout, i wont take bids from others, no higher price. And yes, if no one bid in some days like 3-5 days i think i will sell item if its minimum half of buyout, if nope, i just keep the item. I think all rules are clear now :D

Yes, this is very clear now.

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;540341 said:

75k for gloves #2 then I guess :D