UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Made new accounts by accident.

Minihucker01

Sorceror
Hi, i haven't been on in a bit and i forgot my info so while trying to log onto my old accounts i accidentally created new ones....i finally figured out the info to my 3 accounts i used to use but am now afraid i have too many accounts tied to this ip....How can i delete the accidental accounts so my good accounts to get booted?

KingTeddy

Traveler
i think it only lets you make 4 accounts, and if you try to make more it gives you an error. dont hold me to this, but i think its correct.

Death To You

Sorceror
Hi, i haven't been on in a bit and i forgot my info so while trying to log onto my old accounts i accidentally created new ones....i finally figured out the info to my 3 accounts i used to use but am now afraid i have too many accounts tied to this ip....How can i delete the accidental accounts so my good accounts to get booted?
Shouldn't matter unless you made characters on more then 4 accounts.