UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Luna

Remingsguy

Wanderer
Luna

I walk around my hometown and am abhorred at what I see... vile necromancers practicing their vile arts at the very heart of our city. these monsters should be expunged immediately!

~~Quintaine III, paladin

P.S. many have recently been mistaking me for that vile ne'erdowell necromancer, Xenola Remings... so be sure before you kick him out that it's not me you're tossing aside.

Fear not, for a few of these "vile" necromancer's are only studying the art in order to find further ways to defeat it. A spell is not evil unless the caster uses it as evil.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
Your answer is shocking, sir... Necromancy pollutes the core itself... would you murder an innocent to get closer to a murderer? Would you you start tellng lies to make a liar become honest?would you become prideful to make another humble? I say to you: stirring the souls of the dead is evil in itself, and cannot be allowed to continue... especially in our once fair city.

~~Quintaine III, paladin

Brianna

Wanderer
*nods in agreement* Why must they be in our fair city? Is there's so filthy that even themselves cannot stand it?

I say BAN THEM TO THE HELL from whence they came!!!!!!

Remingsguy said:
would you murder an innocent to get closer to a murderer? Would you you start tellng lies to make a liar become honest?would you become prideful to make another humble?
Horrible analogies thou does make, same as insinuating a quill used to inscribe a threat letter is at fault... it is simply the hand that wrote (and of course the person attached to it). Or even better yet, the blacksmith is guilty for even creating the sword, tho he did not plunge it into anothers heart.

One can easily study the matter without once desecrating a single corpses' slumber, and to walk into a battle unwittingly with no knowledge of what they can toss your way is foolhardy, especially to save-face ones nobility... nay, do not forget, the greatest dispellers of evil have always been accused as evil themselves.

(p.s. I can think of a few people who could attempt to apply this to real life... it's getting quite tiring that so many people assume that if someone does this or that, they are automatically a bad person... especially since the worst people I know are probably sitting next to you in church :mad: )

Brianna

Wanderer
Aye. but perhaps the foul vemon become a bit lonely? Me trade hath taken me to their village for wares. Was only once hast I seen a soul about.
Perchance they seek a more simple, nobel life?

(OOC- Fayne DUDE! It's a story.)

Perhaps,

Many seem to label the art, "dark" or "light"

yet, the art itself, can be used for both good or evil.

One item, The Holy Sword, The Blade of The Rightous,
In the hands of an evil man, can slay many innocent.

Yet itself, supposity be "of the rightous"

A sword, be it a Holy sword or a demon sword, depends on the heart of the person who uses it.

The same can be said for many monsters that is naturally evil. yet, in the control of a good tamer, becomes tools of justice.

Or the mage who summons elementals or demons, those creatures are prone to evil, yet, if controled by a "good" mage, they do good deeds.

thus

To denouce evil and not try to understand it, will be the downfall of many, as in ignorance one will not found the truth, the truth of what it is, and how to combat it.

Such, the "Evil" spells that arise from necromancy, they are best be understood, than to denouce along with all that is, necromancy.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
sirs... in any other art I would agree with you... but necromancy itself pollutes the soul of the user, and if one learns the theory behind it, there is no wisdom in practicing the art of changing into wraith's, liches, etc. or communicating with the damned as I have seen so many doing in our town of late... such actions should be left out of our fair city, even if we do not keep the perpetrators out. That is my opinion, and as such is not worth much I know, but I believe that this is an issue worth talking about.

~~Quintaine III, paladin

((OOC: I am NOT like this IRL, all rightweous and stuff... hell, I'm not even like this IG heheh... just tryin to Roleplay here a bit))

((OOC again: it's very unlikely that some of the worst people you know sit right next to me in church considering I don't attend :) ))

Ahh, once again mislead, hence why thou should study the form more... to communicate with the dead does not insinuate that these dead are damned, many are just merely lost...

And ne'er have I seen a necromancer protesting a paladins visit to Umbra, for tho it be dark and somewhat foreboding, Umbra is still a city of beauty, so what makes Luna more fair? The fact that Luna is an equilateral quadrilateral most certainly does not.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
ah, my dear sir... it is true that many are onlylost... but they are damned to their fate is what I meant, not damned only to hell... And I do not care who the vile ones choose to keep out of Umbra, that is not my business... I only desire that mine eyes, ears, and heart are not tormented by the foul arts being practiced in my town... and say what you will, transforming one's form into that of the dead is evil, and can corrupt the most pure of hearts.

~~Quintaine III, paladin

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Necromancy is not a power that controls death, but one that channels life.

But yes I am up for the removal of necromancers in the city of luna... and if we ever clean up trinsic we should keep them out of there also...