UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Luna House Raffle

hugoboss

Sorceror
When will the raffle draw be held to find a winner?

Also, from Xavier' post, is it correct to read that if one was ever so fortunate to win, the "right to lease" certificate may be traded away to other players?

(or just locked onto roof of an existing house as decor ;))

Thanks for organising this Xavier!

I take it we'll be dealing with Demise versions of these?

That link says the deeds are tradeable... Unless ours will work differently. I really hope the deed will be tradeable. Placing and then juggling houses between accounts would be a pain.

(or just locked onto roof of an existing house as decor ;))
What I got from what Xavier said implied that the writ of lease wouldn't vanish upon use, it'd just become non-functional. (which, as it appears, is as UOGuide describes how they work on OSI) Indeed, it's a piece of decor that personally, I'd never trade away.

Congrats! And thankies so much!!

And just to clear this up because umpteen people have been asking me and camping the house while I've started designing it, NO, I did not win this house. Beasty (Voldy above) won it. He told me prior to even entering the raffle that he would give it to me if he won, and low and behold, he won it and gave it to me. Most people wouldn't hold up their end of the bargain on something like this, but he did. Thankies so very very much for making my UO dream come true. :)

Better be the best damn designed, least hideous, most useful vendor mall luna's seen.

Do what I never could be fucked to do, and use that plot to churn some money out.

Don't disapoint me Ros.

Also, I hope Voldy's getting some kickbacks from me, if you catch my drift.

Buiu

Knight
Better be the best damn designed, least hideous, most useful vendor mall luna's seen.

Do what I never could be fucked to do, and use that plot to churn some money out.

Don't disapoint me Ros.

Also, I hope Voldy's getting some kickbacks from me, if you catch my drift.

hahahaha qft.
vendors are boring !

Lippy-

Sorceror
Well , not yet :)

Sorry I didn't know the right number but I was only talking about this one.

I purchased a ticket for this anyway however I've come to enjoy a good IDOC, they are just too rare on Demise , without events . ;)

I once looted 130kk in things at a Fel idoc here but that was like a dream !

I personally think the raffle is how it should be with any idoc in Luna. Allow the house to fall, let people go crazy over the items, but don't let anyone place. Make it a raffle. There's too many scripters that would ruin the chance.