UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Luna and Umbra Factions?

pbguy434

Knight
Luna and Umbra Factions?

Alright, I was just thikning of this. Why is it thta no one is in the Luna or Umbra Factions? I am thinking it would be a lot funner than Fel ones, you know - killing other people who macro in Luna if they are in another faction.

So does anyone want to ressurect these things?

darkcatt

Wanderer
ViriiGuy said:
And do you really think those that macro would join the factions?

i think osme people just make a habit out of being difficult. Its a faction thing. The evil necro's againsst the goody pally's.. I think it would be cool. Especially with no FELL- HEADS TO GREIF YOU!!!!!

Thorn-demise

Wanderer
I would like to join... if you make a guild let me know.

I have...

Harlequin
GM Arch, Tact, Anat, Mage, Eval, Resist, Med

Rydia
GM Tame, Vet, Lore, Mage, Eval, Necro, Spirit

I don't play a whole lot, and I have only been playing on the shard for three weeks (been getting lucky and playing efficiently)... but I used to play alot on another more difficult shard, so I have some idea of what im doing, still adjusting to artifacts though, heh. Factions are also new to me.

But yeah, joining umbra malas factions sounds cool

[Drakull]

Knight
Sure... why not?

And of course... with factions the first step will be stealing the sigils and raising the taxes to 300% so the prices per blank scroll or per reg (as example) can go up to 20 gp each... that without forgetting that Malas is considered using the trammel rules = NO FIGHTING and that the factions are not supposed to work on that facet, but only at Felucca. You want to pvp, go ahead and go to felucca... you don't want to pvp, stay in Luna. You want to fight others at Malas but not having red pk's around... create guilds and fight each other...what are factions really needed for at Malas other than to raise prices?

pbguy434

Knight
Actually, according to DarkCatt there are actually Factions for Luna and Umbra. Unless he meant a guild war. Which would be cool aswell.