UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lord British has decreed a no build period

MistaT

Wanderer
Lord British has decreed a no build period

Hello,
I have a friend in game atm who is trying to place a house, but is presented with this error "Lord British has decreed a no build period"....
Is this related to the update "Houses can no longer be placed where an IDOC has recently fallen" ??

Thanks!

Oaks

Knight
Re: Lord British has decreed a no build period

Correct.

How long the no build period last though I'm not sure yet. First idoc I tried placing afterwards it took up to 45 minutes or so, while another one took way less then that. I didn't time it properly though so just keep trying.

drak-

Sorceror

I understand that this placement timer is randomized.....

mindfray

Sorceror

NICE! this means no more ploping house plots after a house goes idoc to steal the location and the items.

which brings it to pvp if in fel, or quick snatching if anywhere else but fel.

mindfray;409138 said:
NICE! this means no more ploping house plots after a house goes idoc to steal the location and the items.

which brings it to pvp if in fel, or quick snatching if anywhere else but fel.

Oh that is wonderful news that noone can place and rob you of a chance of getting anything.:)