UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

loot right / damage counter

Drucilia

Knight
Keep loseing loot rights when I engage and dis engage in combat with dark father annd other mobs momentarily. Just did 50% of the damage to a DF and didnt get loot right fter fireing to fireballs at a RC.

Akka

Sorceror
sorry to shitpost this one, but i assume your one of those guys that dont finish the bosses before moving to next one. you are why doom stinks and i sincerely hope this wont get fixed :(

Last edited:

Kallitcha

Squire
sorry to shitpost this one, but i assume your one of those guys that dont finish the bosses before moving to next one. you are why doom stinks and i sincerely hope this wont get fixed :(
Hrmm, say he did do 50% damage and someone else came in started doing damage and the DF spawns a rotting corpse that keeps poisoning you (so you kill it) now you don't get looting rights? That sounds f'd up to me, and prob why I find myself not getting looting rights when there's a mob of people there. Guess I'll start ignoring the mob and focus only on the DF leaving the mob of rotting corpses and lich lords to stack up.

Akka

Sorceror
if you look closer at my post you can actually see that im clearly butthurt at the people who dont finish bosses and run to door/attack next boss before first is dead so they can get top damage and honor, run to door again in the next room, leaving the weaker newcomers "finish" the bosses.

also i have been in gaunt for two days now and i havent noticed anything like this occurring (the loot right thingie)

kolbycrouch

Knight
looting rights disappear if you do not maintain damage for a certain amount of time. I believe it's 2 minutes or so.