UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Loop cheating using reveal bots one named "a detector"

c0d3r

Traveler
the screenshot is clear, the char named "a detector" (inside the house) is laughing and isnt afk
using detecting hidden skill is not cheating oO, maybe it is time for you to change your template

Bama

Bug Huntress
You are missing a lot of info/facts about these Loop members cheating and you provided zero info/facts about a bug

These players in "loop" are clearly
You can't say they are clearly doing anything against the rules but they may be using a broken skill to their advantage

What they "might" be doing is using the skill in their house and clicking on themselves which results in revealing you outside of the house. I know right. What the heck is that all about?
That is a bug maybe you should report that.I did about 4 years ago but it got forgotten/lost/whatever .You may not have access to that report

Using the skill in your house and clicking on yourself should only reveal hidden players in the house and only in the house and not players outside of the house

If this skill is performed as posted above outside of the house all that should happen is that the person using the skill doesn't reveal anyone anywhere and is put in a cool down timer

So if they are clicking the ground outside of the house and revealing you whether attended or not there is nothing wrong with that

A certain guild has been doing that for years on a 2nd account and the Admins know

kolbycrouch

Knight
So if they are clicking the ground outside of the house and revealing you whether attended or not there is nothing wrong with that

A certain guild has been doing that for years on a 2nd account and the Admins know

I they are doing it on a second account, using a macro, it's seems pretty clear that it falls under duel clienting in a combat situation.

I understand detect hidden isn't entirely combat related, but in this instance it is.

However, nobody except for staff can really prove that it is a second client AFK, and whether or not to enforce a punishment on this fairly comprehensible rule is up to them.