UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking to join...

irisnub

Wanderer
looking to join...

a faction guild that will let me train my mage and necro to gm. no this is not a scam i just started playing again and i didnt even really start playing to begin with. i get my internet back on monday the 24th of january (cAnt wait fo tomorrow to come) and will be looking to jump into faction pvp. i got a full time job and im usually tired after work, but i usually have like 5-7 hours free time in the evening to play. im a pretty good PvPer got to get back into the AoS groove though, ive been playing uogamers: hybrid for over a year now. if you want a well expierienced veteran in your faction guild just drop a post.

irisnub

Wanderer
thanks for that... but thats not what i was saying. more or less i dont have time for uo between work, sleep, girlfriend, and constant nagging from life. so it would be nice if someone could hook me up so i could hop in on the pvp asap. in essence i would be joining your guild and helping you a little bit every night or when i can get on ya know?