UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for TK guild

X-Halio-X

Wanderer
Looking for TK guild

i had so much fun TKing the last hours so i would like to join a TK guild with my two tkers
skills on one:
Alchemy, Evaluating Intelligence, Hiding, Magery, Meditation, Poisoning, Stealth
all of them are GM i think
skills on the other:
Evaluating Intelligence, Forensic Evaluation, Hiding, Magery, Meditation, Stealth
all GM i believe, i will probably train alchemy as the 7th skill, and i will probably change forensic eval for another skill if i can think of something usefull

i have two macros:
one of them has explot pot + poison (i obviously use this one on the char that has poisoning)
usually this will kill the guys who are AFK, but some times they will survive with less than 10% hp :(

the other macro has explo pot + FS scroll: this one is more dangerous, but it usually leaves people with like 10% hp or a bit more

i use 1 char to gate my tkers, one char to loot just ONE item when i get guard whacked, and the 2 tkers, that are the 4 accounts you're allowed to use

as you should have noticed, i need help... at least one more mage to kill semiafk guys (i mentioned sometimes they survive), and 2 more mages if the target move as soon as i throw the explo pot (they have about 2 seconds to move before the pot explodes so 2 FS's won't be enough to kill them)

also, i need more people to loot and to share what we get ^^
we might use some strategics to get nice loot too

TK is part of the game and it is very fun and funny so don't rant me :p you should thank many items are blessed :S including money checks omg!