UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for some one to help Build a new guild.

FlyingRat

Wanderer
Why didn't you try to organize NAD instead of starting a guild all over again? No one would have been against you setting things up.. I would have been more active if I didn't have about 10 final exams in the last few weeks, and I'm sure it's similar for a lot of people in the guild.

FlyingRat said:
Why didn't you try to organize NAD instead of starting a guild all over again? No one would have been against you setting things up.. I would have been more active if I didn't have about 10 final exams in the last few weeks, and I'm sure it's similar for a lot of people in the guild.
dude, y should i work for NAD??? it has many ppl in it that dont do **** and just like to command others. i made alot of things for nad, gathered ressources, made bows, and you think anyone said a tnx? no, they ****en yell at you when u take anything from a corpse or move a step... and that pisses me off.

duxwig

Wanderer
NASTY_DEVILx said:
dude, y should i work for NAD??? it has many ppl in it that dont do **** and just like to command others. i made alot of things for nad, gathered ressources, made bows, and you think anyone said a tnx? no, they ****en yell at you when u take anything from a corpse or move a step... and that pisses me off.

That was an organizational decision.

Looting - the less people out in the open, the better. No one will sit and be ganked if they see everyone trying to loot. And if someone else comes along...everyones too busy looting to try and drop the person...thus everyone starts dying one by one if the person decides to take offensive measures(we've seen this already when we're at places like del and someone in NAD dies and we try to recover their bow/arrows/aids for them)

Moving - Stam trapping and having all areas of escape covered.

duxwig said:
That was an organizational decision.

Looting - the less people out in the open, the better. No one will sit and be ganked if they see everyone trying to loot. And if someone else comes along...everyones too busy looting to try and drop the person...thus everyone starts dying one by one if the person decides to take offensive measures(we've seen this already when we're at places like del and someone in NAD dies and we try to recover their bow/arrows/aids for them)

Moving - Stam trapping and having all areas of escape covered.
yea i know man. but they dont have to yell at you about it. everyone learns from mistakes. i did many errors on my first time, now i dont do them anymore. it takes some practice to get it right

duxwig

Wanderer
NASTY_DEVILx said:
yea i know man. but they dont have to yell at you about it. everyone learns from mistakes. i did many errors on my first time, now i dont do them anymore. it takes some practice to get it right

You should have seen me my first night.

All you could hear was "TERRY WTF, GET BACK HERE!"

I had the instinct to run after everyone :)

FlyingRat

Wanderer
Everyone made mistakes at first, but things have picked up recently in the few raids I have been and people seem to understand and we're becoming more and more efficient

ZBeeblebrox said:
Anyone else from NAD agree that Nasty messed up only once and never made another mistake? ;-)
well man. eaven the first time u were yelling at me :/ and the strange thing is that i got shafts down and when others made mistakes, they were like "oh wasnt my fault, i accidently moved mose and it moved" and u didnt do **** :/

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror
Nasty, believe it or not, I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first raid you were on with us. You then continued to do the same things over and over again despite anything we said. You must get over this innocence mindset you have. You, and I've only seen this in you, Nasty, require an order to be repeated at least 4-5 times before you follow it. That's why you were a target of so much discipline. Others messed up once, corrected the mistake, apologized, and didn't repeat it. You continued to make the same mistake, and not just looting, no matter how many times you made it.

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror
I apologize if you took the orders to heart, Nasty. It was never anything personal, just a frustration that we kept having to repeat ourselves in order to get some kind of efficiency. I know you worked on the looting thing, I know you worked on the running thing, and I know you tried to make up for it by buying random things for the guildhouse. We did thank you for it (Though you don't seem to have heard it), but we also told you that it wasn't just a matter of buying your way out of the field mistakes. In the field, we get wiped from one person making a mistake, and it frustrates everyone when we wipe like that. I promise that the best way for you to stop getting "yelled at" is by keeping alert, cautious, and part of the group.

Ahoy Matey

Wanderer
I like how ur complaining that NAD had leaders who told ppl what to do while you are criticizing NAD for having no organization.

Rev/Nap/Sam

Wanderer
Look nasty.. ive been on many raids...where you dont listen.. NAD involves listening skills...you failed to prove that.. so good luck with your guild.. Dont be suprised when you start to relize why we did **** the way we did

Ahoy Matey

Wanderer
"exactly what i wanted to do. NAD isnt well organized. its like whoever is on knows bout the raid. then everyone trys to aim everyone and everything gets messed up. the lack of organization ruins the guild."

I like how in the middle of this clusterf#ck you still managed to be one of the few to lose an inch on your shaft. Your effort and persistance is an inspiration to us all cuz u try harder. Most ppl would also assume the buy forum in the trading section is meant for those individuals who wish to purchase items and not beg for handouts or start a guild. You were willing to think outside the boundaries.

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror
duxwig said:
I'm willing to setup a webpage w/ a schedule of events and raid times so we get more people on and organization if everyones for it.

The spur of the moment "Lets go on a raid!" thing just doesnt cut it. And nasty's right on the money with the "raids dont happen till midnight" line.

:/
I'll definitely help you out with whatever I can offer in terms of building a website. I simply don't have any good hosts. I'd love to get a webpage up and running to be able to actually schedule raids. The way things are now, I have no method of scheduling raids in advance. I'd be able to get the message out to everyone that wanted to hear it rather than those who sat idle on AIM. We'd also then be able to figure out a decent time frame that people generally play and be able to set up various day raids and such. This is the one thing I've always disliked about the current setup of NAD.

So basically, it would help everyone if we could get a website and forums of our own to organize NAD better.

For those of you who dont know me I am The "Guild master" for NAD...and as you all know I have summer classes until first week in july. I am sorry to those people who cannot find anything else to do on uo or irl to occupy their time...I have never said that you are not allowed to organize a raid...If you want a raid start one Im sure everyone would be glad to join...If you want a list of everyones aim screen name let me know...As for all this with nasty trying to start a new archer guild and bashing NAD about organization...I dont even know how to react to that...We tell you what to do so that everyone is doing same thing and we dont have archers running in every direction...I tell you not to move because MS will do less damage to you when we are all close together where as when you are away from everyone it will do tons of damage to you...We have had many problems with Nasty and following directions. He knows that we have one person loot and then all the loot is put into chests in the gh for grabs by anyone friended...He complains a lot for being in one of the most organized archer guilds on the shard...well as far as i know the largest archer guild on the shard. I supply the guild with arrows bolts aides and weapons...Nasty has claimed to have contributed to the guild but the only thing he ever brought to the guild house was empty kegs, insubordination, and negative comments. I am sorry that most of the people in the guild are in school and had finals and s-hit going on recently, I am sorry nasty that I am taking summer courses...I am very sorry to inconvience you in this online game...Anyone who joins Nasty's archer guild aim me at knight of salas when you realize that he lacks in leadership and everyother type of skill needed as an archer or team player....thanks for your time :)

aim: knight of salas
MSN: [email protected]
yahoo pager: kevinschil
MIRC(channel; #uogamers): heracles

My NAD characters name is MyJew. I supply my own resources. Heh, I'm not even friended to the house. I've never looted anything off a corpse or even got anything from a raid. I think I have been yelled at once on TS. But, it wasn't my fault. We were getting our asses handed to us at a spawn and everyone on TS started going crazy. Me being on dial up and TS being laggy as it is, add the fact that everyone started yelling, I couldn't move a tile. Everyone was gone when I was finally able to get moving. Of course Rev started talking **** and said I deserved to die and whatnot. I then proceeded to tell him to **** off and logged off and got on my tamer and farmed. I'm still in the guild.

Point being. I still like the guild and have an insane amount of fun. No reason to try and start a new guild just because you don't get your way in the previous. I'm content with how the guild is currently ran. Why? Because I know it will get better in the future and activity will eventually pick up.

Quit your crying, Nasty. Attention *****.

plague_spores said:
Nasty has claimed to have contributed to the guild but the only thing he ever brought to the guild house was empty kegs,
yea, that what you think. cause ur never on. in a month of beeing in guild i made more bows than you did and we had only like 3 days of raids :/