UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for solo players who use PKs

crikey

Sorceror
Looking for people like myself, who are guildless, who play PK characters, who are stuck alone most of the time, so they cant really pk in del without fighting stupid numbers.

I was thinking....since us solo players don't have a guild, and there aren't alot of 1v1s to be had except picking on pvmers, maybe we could start a group up that we could roll del together with, when things are boring, or perhaps fight each other in the field for fun and practice!

If this interests you, maybe we can do something. Write a message in this thread

crikey

Sorceror
I give up, apparently nobody bringss reds to del pond anymore.....thanks anyways for looking

Tobias

Sorceror
I was on earlier Crikey.
I'm running around on 20.HombreSauce.

I dirted a faid dude, the other day I bested like 9 people during a 1½ hour period.

crikey

Sorceror
Maybe someday if we bump into each other we can try to help each other out a bit. Probably won't happen seeing we are on opposite sides of the planet. Probably freaking 3 am over there or something ;P

drogonlord23

Sorceror
Looking for people like myself, who are guildless, who play PK characters, who are stuck alone most of the time, so they cant really pk in del without fighting stupid numbers.

I was thinking....since us solo players don't have a guild, and there aren't alot of 1v1s to be had except picking on pvmers, maybe we could start a group up that we could roll del together with, when things are boring, or perhaps fight each other in the field for fun and practice!

If this interests you, maybe we can do something. Write a message in this thread

I'd be up for starting a guild even if it's tiny at first! Don't have much as it stands but i'd help anyway possible :D

amtothepm

Knight
All I really do is use red solos. Rarely go to Delucia because of all the gank squad bola-tamers [yall suck] but rather lurk around in the shadows of dungeons and near

people's houses...

I'd be up for starting a guild even if it's tiny at first! Don't have much as it stands but i'd help anyway possible :D

i dont wanna sound like a bitch or anything

but the house of the OP fell today:

his last forum post is from the 21 Jul 2013 , that's unusual from crikey, I will assume that he has quitted or forgot to refresh his house or that he lost his connection to internet for a while. who know's what really happened.

that suck tho , crikey was a very fun guy on the forum and in game.

amtothepm

Knight
i dont wanna sound like a bitch or anything

but the house of the OP fell today:

his last forum post is from the 21 Jul 2013 , that's unusual from crikey, I will assume that he has quitted or forgot to refresh his house or that he lost his connection to internet for a while. who know's what really happened.

that suck tho , crikey was a very fun guy on the forum and in game.
that really does suck, I'm gonna miss trolling him.