UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for our leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

I know last time you asked he hadnt logged into the forums in two months. It's been 3 months now.
So much resentment from his player base.
It's unfortunate.
Ignores staff members who are trying to better the server. They get the coding done and he's no where to be found for implimentation. Suzy can only do so much.

According to jizzaroths pizza pie charts, Ryan has made most of his appearances during the holidays.

Him showing up in November with empty promises will be too late.

susejmaster

Traveler
he will show up for anywhere from 1-4 weeks after xmas is over and he realizes he spent to much on his kids toys and need to make that next mortgage payment. Hes kinda like -pulp if he didn't have this UO shard he'd be selling bikes on craigslist...

Ryan was last seen:
Mar 15, 2016

Last edited:

Reign Flame

Knight

I know last time you asked he hadnt logged into the forums in two months. It's been 3 months now.
So much resentment from his player base.
It's unfortunate.
Ignores staff members who are trying to better the server. They get the coding done and he's no where to be found for implimentation. Suzy can only do so much.

According to jizzaroths pizza pie charts, Ryan has made most of his appearances during the holidays.

Him showing up in November with empty promises will be too late.
well it's right around tax refund time...
makes sen$e

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Have you tried Slack? I hear a good place to find Ryan is on Slack. Try finding Ryan on Slack. SLACK SLACK SLACK slack

Yah try this. Main reason is that I believe he gets messages on his phone and he pops in there way more often than here.

But I am going to close this thread before people start to go too deep into some things that may get themselves banned :(
This topic never ends on a good note.

Status
Not open for further replies.