UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for John Travolta have his MARE

dooey

Wanderer
Looking for John Travolta have his MARE

If you are John Travolta and would like to buy ur mare back aim dooey2001.

Re: Looking for John Travolta have his MARE

John Travolta's son Jett died last week, I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be online for a while. He needs more time to mourn.

Ajax

Lord

Testament;1807246 said:
John Travolta's son Jett died last week, I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be online for a while. He needs more time to mourn.

I was waiting for this post, took longer than I thought!

Tribal

Lord

Testament;1807246 said:
yea he didnt pay me so i threw him out a window

Symptom

Wanderer

I guess he got his mare back. I just saw him riding one in del.....tamer-pvper....yuck!!

Ajax

Lord

Symptom;1807277 said:
I guess he got his mare back. I just saw him riding one in del.....tamer-pvper....yuck!!
Prob another mare, it's pretty uncommon for a person to only have one

Symptom

Wanderer

Ajax;1807288 said:
Prob another mare, it's pretty uncommon for a person to only have one

This is true, but when I saw him......he was on a beetle farming leather or perhaps meat in del.

Beetle + Mare = 5 slots.

I housed his partners mare once. He just ressed and released the mare. It had 79 magery, so I guess it was worth letting it go.