UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Friends

Sirkah

Sorceror
Looking for Friends

Hey im looking for new friends :D Some of my old friends have quit. And i would like more friends.

Requirements to be my friend

funny, cool, laid back, must not completely suck at pvp, and if you die at pvp, dont rage. Its just regs, pots, armor, wands, pouches.. or weps..

Doesnt matter if your rich as fuck or poor as dirt. Just gotta be the stated above :D

AIM Maris794

thanks

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Looking for Friends

ohh, pick me, pick me!!!

wouldnt it just be better to join a guild?? why dont you start checking some of the guilds out, and start hitting one up that suits to your playstyle? If you need some help, i have a few friends that might be able to help with the guild thing, depending on where you are from and your playstyle..

wocka

Sorceror

u have came to the wrong game to look for friends.. uogamers is full of scammers and ass holes.. i hope u enjoy ur stay im out

Sirkah

Sorceror

KoNNaN;1791304 said:
A guild...stone? Or a guild with chars other than your own.

no im in I P.. i have friends in I P. i just want other friends to hang with. how is this hard to comprehend?

BTW I P kicks ass

beelzebub

Knight

hey mari..... i mean Sirkah is actually a pretty kewl dude be nice to him or face the anal wrath of me

Sirkah

Sorceror

beelzebub;1791518 said:
hey mari..... i mean Sirkah is actually a pretty kewl dude be nice to him or face the anal wrath of me

wan be me frendz?

Sirkah

Sorceror

beelzebub;1791527 said:
HI YESH I R UR FRIEN WE R BES FRIEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! [E YEA

OOOOH MY GAWD I M CALLZING ALL MAH FAMLYS IRL TO TLEL THAM I MAKA TEH FRENDZ

beelzebub

Knight

YAY! WE R BESTUST FRIEN NOW I LOVE U LONG TIME SIR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!!

Sirkah

Sorceror

beelzebub;1791611 said:
YAY! WE R BESTUST FRIEN NOW I LOVE U LONG TIME SIR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!!

wooooooohooooo ok write me lettar of irl sayin this si true so we cna be so grate friend irl ok so do thsi latter and maka teh millins with me ingame ok

kdivers

Knight

jesus you two, gunna trammel this perfectly homosexual thread...

i NEVER cuase threads to be trammeled, you should heed my warnings...