UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for an awesome ring OR brace

Whatever98

Squire
Needs 11+ DCI, 1 FC, 20+ DI and EITHER 7+ dex, or 3+ lmc

must also have high rolled 5th mod from this list:
SDI, Fire Resist, Poison Resist, Physical Resist, FCR, +useful skill (anat, chiv, heal, med, parry, resist spells, swords, tact), +int, +str, +EP

29/10/14 - still looking

20 mil if you can hit this exactly

1 FC
14+ DCI
20+ DI
7+ DEX
3+ LMC

(15 mil if 11+ DCI, other stats are minimum to get the big bucks)

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
:(
unless someone posts one with 12 dci, 5 dex, 1fc, 3lmc, 20+ di to match it

but that's too specific needing both lmc and dex on it to be worth changing the 2 i have sry :(

im hoping to get lmc or dex on a great one to start with so i dont have to find one with both ;)
the DI is the only thing that is actually optional from the main stats

Ilikered

Sorceror
uhh sorry then :p
can i ask for what u search for it ? since if u donthave "yew" made black staff or bow or rolled hci u will lack hci :(

Whatever98

Squire
sorry i took so long to reply, i decided to clean up the skills a bit before i posted so it'd be easier to understand. took a bit longer than expected to do it passively in doom :p
got aegis tho :)

this is Calvin with only the artefacts he needs on:
raw.jpg bltizkrieg.jpg
i've moved the skills over to pure damage as a basic/default setup - pics are taken using this sword^
there are only 3 slots open for actual item besides artes: sleeves, ring, and brac.
i need to make up: 8 dex (tho 7 really, 119 real dex here - to make 140 dex and 4 second bandages), 11 LMC (to make 36 - min cost special moves and spells), and 2 FC (to make 4FC max for chiv)

i am planning to use permanent divine fury, so i only need 35 HCI (tho i like having 45 real incase you lose it for a sec, or someone has HLA), and 65 DCI (26 more)

Totals: 11 LMC, 7 Dex, 10 HCI, 26 DCI, 2 FC, missing resists

then i get a paid of arms like these:
arms.jpg

now only need 3 LMC from jewels
and have resists like this:
no jewels.jpg

these are my current jewels:
ring.jpg brace.jpg
(i found the brace on a vendor in the middle of nowhere in tram, proper remote wood and plaster house when i was looking for idocs, it was 20k :D)

totalling up to this:
fullgrips.jpg

but the poison resist is too low, it's dangerous, so i swap the grips for nobility and get this:
fullnobility.jpg

which is acceptable resists for now. but im still missing the 3 lmc :/
i dunno, maybe the 20 di on ring and brac to make it up to 100% di is asking too much, it's totally doable tho cos i dont need the HCI

i play it like this:
tho im using a sword that is hit fireball rather than lightning, and doesn't have life leech - just demoing why FC, HML, and Hit Spell are 3 good mods

if you're gonna watch the video tho i'd mute it and put some music on

im still training the skills/stats on the video too, this is damage with 115 tactics and 120 str:
there ya go.png
so actual damage is like 36-110 non-slayer, 72-160 with slayer* (72-190 if you can get a mana leech hit spell slayer, but that's unlikely)
hitting with max swing speed too.
*slayer damage also feeds back into leech, so like 90% of the attacks are special moves of 144-160 damage)

see this is all basically to get that "you require 26 mana to perform that attack" to say "you require 24 mana to perform that attack". that's because as soon as i can double hit again, i can leech again, which means i can double hit again, see what i mean? that 2 mana cost can be the difference between life and death :p

there's a lot of room to customise the build aswell, the min you need in each part is like:
100 str
110 anat
80 chiv
80 resist spells
100 tactics

would free up 20 stat points, and 42 skill points (30 without skill on jewels) - which you can put anywhere, i was trying it out in meditation and int for a while for the mana and mana regen, it's all meddable armour if you're using grips.

can even soul stone out resist spells for an entire other skill, spell weaving is nice, bushido is a possibility, etc. i even do it with mining and use a gargoyle pick with an earth ele slayer :p
gotta find some use for these ridiculous things lol
5 mod earth ele.jpg

it's good for flesh renderers anyway

i would like to change the arms out for some epic ones with poison resist instead of cold, and 2mr at some point, to let me use grips over nobility. can also get ari robe and earings if i need to make up a bit more resists, and +int boots if we really wanna get serious

i love my sandles too much for that tho :D

if anyone is wondering, this is the arte list:

Gladiators Collar - 40kk (can use mempho - 1.5kk)
CC - 12kk
Sash - 12kk
Quiver of Infinity - 9kk
Captain Johns Hat - 5kk
RBC - 1kk
Totem of the Void - 250k
Stormgrips - 1kk (or nobility - 650k)
Human Fey Legs - 450k

Shield (14/14/1) - 35kk (but you can get a 12/12/1 for like 2.5kk)

Ideal Total: 115.7 mil (+ring, brac and arms)
Budget Total: 10.25mil (+ring, brac, and arms)

Budget is using mempho, and missing CC, sash, and Quiver. you could even go super budget and get a DPH instead of a CJH

this post is sponsored by this track:

Last edited:

Ilikered

Sorceror
change ring its horrible.
:p 20 dci feys / 15 dci shield/ and your brace shoudl be enought.
get decent ring with hci , then 10 hci on shield + glad + hat = cap ?| :p
i woudl put 40 necro for CW and some SS instead of resist
use totem instead of hat and use magic reflect :p

Whatever98

Squire
give is a go :)

and nothing is horrible if it's the stats you need ;)
expensive does not always mean good ;)
a lot of the time it just means popular

Whatever98

Squire
needs the dci sry man :(

thx for looking tho :)

im hoping there's a matching ring or brac out there, because it's the sort of thing you would take, but not be happy to sell at the offers people would give (cos there'd be no hci)

it's not really an ideal jewel for any other build

Whatever98

Squire
how much you looking for dude?

it's still not quite what im after cos the 4 dex means i'd still need to get dex in a mod slot as well as lmc on brac.. makes it very hard to get the matching piece for it. that's why im after 3lmc or 7dex on one, so i can have something else in that mod slot on other jewel :/

i could buy it for my box of possibles, but tbh you might get a better price selling to someone else... while EP's on my list, it is last on it :/
this could be worth a shit ton to someone that's built for 50 EP jewels
i dont chug them enough to make it a main mod... it's still a very strong mod at 25... if it was 7 dex i'd defo use this, but i really *need* the 3 lmc, and 7 dex for my build to run properly... im currently only running 33 lmc, and i can really tell the difference - it's the whole number brackets i need to hit :/

1 mana cost might not sound like alot, but you wait until you're waiting for that 1 mana to regen before you can cure, heal, leech fat with AI on a high ar target, etc. it's like saying .25 swing speed, or dropping from 4 to 3 fc isn't much. it's nothing, but it can also be everything.
it basically decides whether you can do something, which allows you to do tons of other stuff
then remember that every spell you cast has been 1 less mana, so 5 spells, that's 5 mana more than you would have... neeeed it :p hehe

thx alot for post tho, getting closer :p

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
thx for the post but needs to have fc1 :<

the essentials are fc1, 11+ dci and [either 7 dex or 3 lmc]
it's only 3 mod in essentials, but looking for di to make it 4 mod and anything useful really as a 5th mod

but i'd be interested in anything that meets the 3 mod requirement

cant believe how hard it's being to find one tbh, if it was hci there'd be loads