UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a guild

Ferg

Wanderer
I played on Baja, Atlantic and nappa back in the day 03-09. Know all spawns and location. I started account here years ago and came back sometime last year for a few months. My brother and uncle started accounts and we spent our time gearing up (burning kits and farming jewls) Then we all just quit playing..
Well, I came back.. but gets boring by yourself.
So I'm looking for a small group of people to play with. I have gear, knowledge of the game, won't ask for anything but company for spawns/peerless n what not.

I haven't spent alot of time on my pvper but would love to break him out sometime.

I will not fill out an application of any sorts. Don't have a set schedule so play time veries, I can make arrangements for guild activities, harrowers n what have you. just need a few days notice.

Real life comes before this game. I will not join a group who doesn't understand this.

Characters I have up n running
Samp
Necro tamer. (with a bit of sw)
Archer (luck suit doom character)
PvP wise necro mage
and working on scrolls for fencer.

If your looking for somebody to add to the crew send me a pm and we will go from there.
Thanks