UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a Guild to join

Lod

There is always somone hunting in our guild pretty much all over. We may not be the most active guild but we like to kill crap. Some of us take chances and get killed alot but its fun anyhow. Unfortunately my entire guild uses Yahoo messenger and you do not use it by the looks of it. I do use icq as well and you can give that a shot if you wish i sometimes turn that on.

Signed:__ LOD Broadside__

Danielbh67

Wanderer
Old timer crafter

I am also looking for a place for myself. I started UO back in '97 and ... ummm.. am a trammie... I guess... don't really care for the flames but don't mind that much. I like the crafting part but don't mind being rich either. I can use yahoo too.. I think that I use the same user name there as here.. Just started messing with the free shards on uo and liked the things that UO AOS offered crafters. PM me here if ya want and I can check my yahoo mgr. thanx.