UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=- Looking for a group of reds -=- Dexxer - Bola, DP,

GimpCent

Knight
Looking for a red guild. I don't care much about idocs but if there is people to kill so be it. But loot eh I don't care

I play only dexxers and even if you hate me I reckon there is a decent reason why. I am not a retard like most dexxers who run straight into a group getting killed and most often in turn the group. I bola, kill mounts, deadly poison, cause general chaos is my job. I divide groups and force the weak ones to separate like herds of wildebeests. Even if I cant drop rushing a flat rush I am well practiced on group healing and I use my mana for such tasks as my primary goal.

I have every dexxer type both blue and red. The main templates I have different mana depending on the type of fighting we are doing 25-40. I am always fully stocked on bolas , weapons, armor,regs, and pots. Most of the time my beetle is as well in case someone bites dirt. I don't use wands nor have a use for them... so they are gave out as rewards for not being worthless to the group at large. Did you gate us out? Did you get a clutch heal? Did you not leave a buddy? Shit like that

I have left guilds in the past but I have never fucked over one even the slightest bit related to my time with them.

If no one is interested I will just keep killing your mounts... makes no difference to me. I play to kill people unlike some reds....

I will kill for anyones team I dont care as long as you guys aren't a bunch of creepy fucks.

Skype GimpCent

Tobias

Sorceror
I have left guilds in the past but I have never fucked over one even the slightest bit related to my time with them.

Hmm you totally sure about that?:p

crikey

Sorceror
I noticed there's still a "Gimpcent" in eqms. Many peoplehave rejoined. Thereare always people on daily factioning, pking, and idocing. We are trying to get all the old members back as best we can. We'd love to see you around :p