UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"LOL" PvP Guild

el_h3fe

Squire
"LOL" PvP Guild

Looking for members interested in joining a PvP guild. We IDOC a good bit too but our main focus has turned to just having fun and PvPing. As it stands we have about 10 active guys and are looking for more active players. As far as requirements are concerned... We are looking for people that are good at PvP (obviously), skype is a must. We prefer mages for syncing but never turn down a good tank/alchy dexxer.

We are actually currently allied with another guild (yh8 guild). We do PvP/IDOC with them and work together to fight off some of the bigger guilds that only gate in with 10+ppl (IP, G&G, I and so on and so forth)

If you're interestd in joining the guild you can contact me at: AIM- woah d pimp227 and you can contact me on skype at: el_h3fe. I'm serious about building the guild and keeping it as a PvP/IDOC guild. It's not getting disbanded and we sure as hell aren't going anywhere. If you are as serious about joining a PvP guild with a good group of people as we are about getting a good group together... Hit me up.