UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL AT DIRT MCGIRT LOL LOL

uonewb

Page
so, was afk in my house.. he kills me...i show up as a ghost and then he's like while ur away from uo..."remember what my piss tastes like" ok..got on my alt...chased him allllll the way down to brit..of course his sorry ass dies, karma is a beautiful thing lmfao. figured i'd share this funny story.
watch how many trolls post on this...but none of them will come see me=)

TheHawks

Sorceror
I was already mana tapped when you came on your alt, and you still had to gheal wand a ton to not die. Then your other pic is of you hiding in your house while Azazel is running around outside. Good work you killed me while I was typing.

uonewb

Page
I was already mana tapped when you came on your alt, and you still had to gheal wand a ton to not die. Then your other pic is of you hiding in your house while Azazel is running around outside. Good work you killed me while I was typing.
also, it was 8v2.. 4 ppl syncing on us in a call.. and then you nooby ass ice members ganking also.. so what's ur point lol? you died lol, not me